Thursday, April 14

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

Today I found something scary and unique. Yep a mouse trying to chew my sister's experimental alluparata. Ok jokes apart, check this site http://www.ip2location.com/ , the inbuilt script pulls the IP Address and displays the Country, Region, City, Latitude, Longitude, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Domain Name. It was scary; I mean I could see my IP address and the service provider displayed on the webpage. Cool application though. Think of the possibilities. Vc shivers... What most of you don't know is my name ... its Vinod but you know me as Vc.I was experimenting with the blog address when I found this site Vinod G . His blog is top notch. The best part is he's 20 yrs old . What was I doing when I was 20 ? hmm trying to clear Electronic Circuits I guess :) . I recommend that you read his post "jingle-most-of-way". He has what it takes to be the best.He just earned a place in my favorite links. Passing thought: I think all people named Vinod are smart and funny :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can add a corollary: all vinods are conceited!!

Vc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vc said...

Vc is not amused.

You mean I am characterized by an unduly high opinion of myself.

hah! Show yourself.