Wednesday, April 13

I'm in an apprehensive mood ( whatever that is )

I'm giving out gifts , since its April 13th , my lucky day. All you have to do is drop a note stating your wish and rest assured it will be done*. Its like Santa Claus in Summer. Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion. So what are you staring at drop a line. PS: Expecting less than 2 requests . Almighty miracles of Cosmic powers I call out to you asking that you will grant a wish to this child of your Universe *Conditions apply

7 comments:

RPM said...

Let Sachin Tendulkar score centuries in the next 2 games.

Vc said...

Vc smiles. RPM,a die hard Sachin fan...hmm.. He did score 123 yesterday and u wish he scores 2 more, 3 centuries back to back hmm... but then nothing is impossible..let's wait and watch :)

Psst:How about 1 century and 1 half century.

Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer. ~Author Unknown

Anonymous said...

me want lotsa gundu golden chockis pls..thnx kanappa :) u da best..of course me still da bestest..

Vc said...

Well, since i have no idea who you are , I will have to say cheers and eat them myself. Thank you .

RPM said...

Yes, also if wishes were horses...

But since we were encouraging wishes, I want him to score back-to-back centuries to shut up the press.

And the anti-Sachin gang.

Anonymous said...

Since when hast thou become so munificent, O' miserly tightwad?

Vc said...

Who is this ??

Well the offer was for limited period only and Sachin did not score the requested centuries ...as expected. :)

So my powers are waning.....