Monday, April 11

Sundays are always so damn boring.

So this Sunday decided to spice it up. Went out book hunting .I was looking for " The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy “. No such luck .So settled for John Grisham's " The Broker “, I'm in the middle of it and it has me spell bound. Afternoon .. Got a call from Saj, he was playing a cricket match nearby and I went to cheer him up.( Vc remembers hitting Saj for 4 sixers in a single over..hehe all in the direction of the girls hostel... aaah the good old days ). Rented " The Hostage”, a good movie for DIE HARD fans. I then picked up "The Broker " opened all the windows, it was raining and surprisingly the radio was playing some very good mushy songs which included Rod Stewart's" Have I Told you Lately ", Corrs, Mariah Carey, Tina Turner and Bryan Adams. But the best song was " I believe I can fly " by Kelly. I spent the evening enjoying the cool breeze, the sunset, hunting down a killer and eating homemade snacks. Last week I resigned from my tuition classes and now have all the time to do all the things I always wanted to do. Missed all my online friends :) and Yahoooooo Anand is back .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction, it was not 4 sixes, it was 3. and all were in direction of Dayananda sagar primary school.

Vc said...

Lo sajjan , ask sripada .

I remember it was 6,6,0,4,6 and 6 . It was the girls hostel . thu thu.

By the way nene match bage helbeka ? did you win ?

Anonymous said...

Does Sajjan still play Cricket??He told he had broken his left thumb playing cricket!!

Vc said...

Hi there and you are ???

Well yes he still has this uncanny knack of getting selected in the team.I think its his sense of humuor and come to think of it his bowling too.

Sajjan a compliment from Vc . Priceless.