Tuesday, April 26

SOS

Dear Vc, Help! We were given several words and phrases to unscramble. If you could make amy sense of these, we'd be SO grateful. Thanks! edefe ainroflica uoy rof we lveride This clue is: what actor was in rfea malirp and nceda llsha ew (I think that second one was Shall We Dance) If you wanted to take a shot at a fill in the blank question... this is a title - W_ _ _ _ of _ _ _ t_ _ _ ================================================== Guys help me out here.... I have got to solve this . rfea malirp and nceda llsha ew : I unscrambled this and found that it was Primal Fear and Shall we Dance and the actor has to be Richard Gere . edefe ?? ainroflica ?? uoy rof we lveride >>> For You We Deliver. Lets try the Title : W_ _ _ _ of _ _ _ t_ _ _ Any guesses?

12 comments:

Prashanth said...

California?

Vc said...

Good Good SP .. the title looks like Winds of ....

Prashanth said...

It would help if you told me what the hell all this is in the context of?

Vc said...

Well I volunteered for ALLEXPERTS.COM and I get puzzles to solve for people who take part in competitions and stuff. Usually its Aunties and kids trying to crack puzzles in magazines.
Its fun :)

Prashanth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vc said...

Ooooooooooh !! Sorry I am a bit dumb today (as always).

I'll ask Kathy . I think its the name of a film..Let me confirm.

Prashanth said...

So the scrambled words, the movie clue and the fill in the blank are all unrelated? What is the blank a title of?

Prashanth said...

Hmmm... if the title words could be scrambled, the answer could be "The Wheel of Time"

Vc said...

BINGO .. I think you just hit the jackpot mate..

It just might be " The wheel of Time"

Vc said...

If your into puzzles check out Puzzledonkey.com .All the best brains are hanging out there. Register and check out the previous editions.. Right now i'm in P4 ..and its damn difficult..

Prashanth said...

Well, I have a couple more functions to code, 3 more case studies to run, and about 50% of my thesis left to write, and get all that approved by my guide. If I finish all that before my deadline and live, I'll pay puzzle donkey a visit just to thank the gods, if there are any...

*Sigh* delayed the inevitable long enuff... back to work now... *sob*

Vc said...

:) all work and no pay .. that's what we do ..

* yep its pay and not play