Friday, August 5

If you love something, turn it loose. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

I've seen you stalking the shops, walking the ailes, searching for that extra-special gift.Stashing away a few rupees a month to buy him a woodlands shoe: staring at a thousand rings to find her that best diamond;Staying up all night on Christmas Eve, assembling the new bicycle. Why did you do it ? So the eyes will pop, the jaws will drop. To hear those words of disbelief: " You did this for me ? " Well in my case : " Are you nuts ?" *sigh * PS : No not you SP .. To that anony dude/dudette.. check this pic.... amazing. . haiiiiiii

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Vc that anon was me.
Its so nice to see u back to posting ash pix and saying haiiii though I personally think she has lost her charm due to the arclights and her smile and laughter seem conjured and mechanised these days.
Now back to brass tracks...track down moodevi and no don't kill her with ur sarcasm yet :P
--kk

Anonymous said...

And yeah... "u did this for me?" *blink* *blink*
Psst can I have those pt rings? no??? how abt fake ones??? no??
Booohooo
--kk

Anonymous said...

I hope Soumya isn't reading this...

Anonymous said...

Miss KK.. I sent a mail to Mr Iyer.. areh that dude with soda glasses..who has a PhD in Biogenetics...yeah the one who your father was hmm hmm..I have asked him to send you a couple of Platinum rings, blue ones :). Me such A COOL SOUL BRO no.. no wonder Dee is so green :)

Pray o great one!! how would chow chow ever come to this blog unless...

Sigh* me off to buy Bunty aur Babli dvd for my mom..hehe

Vc

Prashanth said...

Hey give Dee my best wishes for married life...

Vc said...

Speee.. Bon Voyage.. will inform Dee..