Monday, August 1

Phonecrastinate: To put off answering the phone until caller ID identifies the caller.

Its Dee's marriage next week .She called and asked me if I had finished shopping for her wedding gift .... ( $#@$#%@$ % ) ...avalajji … She actually expects a gift !!! Che I was thinking of giving a nosegays .I had everything planned to the last rupee. Rs 65 for the nosegays and the card that said “ Best wishes” and Re 1 for my Boomer Bubble gum. Damn! will have to find a part-time job to make more money... Sigh* Will just have to take more tuition classes… Or will have to deliver newspapers , yep on my bike..vroom vrooom…. Or maybe singing classes... Kajarare kajarare yeah !! That’s it singing classes… Bhaja Govindam Bhaja Govindam So what do you think is the ideal wedding gift ? In the late 70’s and 80’s it was silver and bronze vessels .Go ask your granny or mom and they’ll tell you which cousin/relative gave them which particular kitchen utensil.Just imagine me gifting Dee with a huge bronze item like a kadai .. gift wrapped …uhahhahhaaa. These days I believe its gift vouchers, Life style ... .. hmm... Wait a min... It just occurred to me .. how about this ??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coooooooooooooool can I get married tomorrow?

Vc said...

eh!!