Monday, August 29

Time is making fools of us again. ~J.K. Rowling

For the next few posts you will find me being a bit childish, wizardish and Potterish ... Yep I just got my hands on the Half-Blood Prince. uahhaaaaaaaaahaha... Vc casts the Confundus charm. (Charm “Confundo” is Latin for “to confuse”. Used to confuse an object or person, to make them believe what the spell caster wants them to.) Bowling: Saw a couple of Professional Bowlers (is that the right word?), a dude and a hmm hmm aunty. I believe they actually represent our state in the National Championships. An old Chinku guy was coaching them. The aunty had this weird looking bowling glove. Must go bowling more often... Saturday Night: H and V invited me to a Hindi film.night show.. a film called" No Entry". At first I was skeptical. I thought the theatre would be half empty. Surprise. It was packed with aunties, uncles, grannies, chintu, moti, Pinky and her doll, Rahul and his packet of Lays, thank god pets were not allowed. The film was funny ... and the audience just couldn't stop laughing. Went home at 1 am ...completely drenched. Its fun to drive in the rain. Sunday : Lazed around reading HP . I think the HP series is a hit because JK Rowling knows how to keep the narration simple,fast and interesting. After a 3 day weekend.. Monday is so......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: