Friday, March 4

As always , it happens only to me.

Its official .. I have a soul sister.. meet Kirik Kirthi. :) If you are a regular reader of my blog, then you must have read the huge debate on the post "Communication is about being effective, not always about being proper. " and chanced upon the comments posted by one miss kk. Let me try explaining how this all began. I happened to pass by her blog and me being me , left a simple invite. If i remember correctly it was on the lines.. "do drop by". She came,she saw and she created havoc.. .. and I swear, I really thought she was a snob with a capital S, what with her huge vocab and grammatically correct English. I really had a tough time replying to her comments.Then out of the blue ,, she pings me .. and the war of words continued..on chat. After 4 lines of chitchat I noticed that she was faster than my fingers .. I mean I'm thinking of a question and it magically appears on the chat window. Coincidence , you say..If you know me ,you would disagree. I have a fickle mind.. It keeps roaming,, from Budapest to the liver .. Goddess Kali to the latest Dan Brown novel , Share prices to Priyanka Chopra , I cover'em all . We caught up the next day and we were more relaxed and found out lots of similarities. Believe me.. It had lots of "OMG" ," Damn", "I was about to say that" and "No way " involved . I just can't believe that we could have the same opinions,interests and dislikes.. I know I have things common with my friends and Sis ... but.. here it was a bit different. Oh hell ! she even swore like me.. Jesus H Christ. And there were a few things that I thought only I knew.. but she proved me wrong... It actually took me a few days to accept the fact that I had just met someone who thought just like me ... I never knew soul brother's and sister's existed until she made me one . She's already made a few people jealous :) . PS: If you want to read her version its @ http://blogudown.blogspot.com the post is named Spooked. Regards Vc

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So u have been double clicking the publish button apart from the send button.
Gotta give it to you Vc, I was definitely more touched by ur blog than KK's spooked.
Like you said "Communication is about being effective, not always about being proper." and this one's from your heart so it found the right words without sounding bombastic and grandiloquent. (for christ's sake, when will I learn to be simple)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

English Grammar is and has always been a controversial issue. It would be very nice meeting you two .....and perhaps, refer an acquaintance, S. Greenbaum, to be your arbitrator (^_^).

Vc said...

Sisya , Manami ..
Appreciate your comments, thanks for dropping by ..

Anonymous 1 and 2 , please leave your initials....

Hey Manami.. we might just take up that invitation..." It would be very nice meeting you two " ..

Anonymous said...

Vc, you should not have jumped the gun and called her a soul-sister..probably you shd have stopped at soul-**** , leaving people to interpret it their own way..

I believe its always better to be in the race (though u know u're not gonna make it), than to drop out early.
:-(

PS:- I'm posting this anonymously because you know who I am.(who else will give such comments..) think.

Vc said...

Oh God,... when will people learn.. Guys i just lost my spidy sense.. So can't make out who's who.. please drop your initials..


Soul-**** hmm hmm .. interesting...

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

Hey chaman,

She is amazing. She is a warehouse.