Thursday, March 31

The Prank

It all started with Turbo's mail ... " Atlast someone wants me back in Bangalore " , In which he announced his Marriage , we were mildly surprised . So my pea brain started making plans for the upcoming Fools Day. Well almost all of my friends are either looking for brides or getting married this summer , so i hatched this simple plan .

The Scape Goat : Anand( Currently in California ) The Gang: Saj,Dumma,Baldy,Sri ,Turbo and Rags. Steps taken: Create a fake mail id(Anand's ofcourse) . Look for a pretty indian girls pic ( Google image search ) The Prank : I sent out a mail to the gang announcing Anand's engagement. Hi Guys,

Surprise. I am getting engaged this May, 28th Friday,to be exact . :) Meet Revathi , she's a classical dancer and is workingfor "Bariol" a French based software company in Indranagar. Sorry had to break this news like this, it happened so suddenly.I know you guys will understand.Will be back on April 9th and will explain in detail on how this happened. I have attached a small pic of Revathi.

PS: Veeceee will bring lots of goodwishes. hehe !!

Cheers!!Anand See its all in the words ... " classical dancer" and " Revathi" and of course the " small pic". So I waited , 5 mins later.. all hell broke loose... Baldy replied .. he's a bit suspicious but congratulated Anand . I then used a couple of 4 and 5 letter words and scolded Anand for not telling us abt " Revathi ". Saj was shocked , i think he fell down unconscious . I then sent a mail which said" Damn .. I was on the phone with Anand's Bro .. Its true .. HELL !! "this tilted the scales.. and they all fell for it hook,line and sinker . Sri said : Congrats (too shocked) Turbo : Congrats.. Rags : Congrats ..What's going on .. ?? But Mr Anand was tooo clever . I would have give a million Yen for the look on his face when he saw that he was engaged and did not even know about it . hehe . He sent out a mail this morning which said ...

"Okay okay okay... Guys hold on... take a deep breath, and relax. Did you guys see the mail ID? Huh?? Go check it way down below.

Just a stinky spam from Mr. VCC.. now, open up dude. :-) Nice effort though. And it was fun reading all those messages by you guys ;-). To give you guys a background, our VC is an expert in creating fake mail IDs in various websites, and killing time by spamming other people. Unfortunately, our web developers haven't advanced to a level of having a anti-spammer that prevents veecee from signing up to their mail sites :)). Cheers, Anand But the best was from Anand's bro .. it seems he said "Ha ha ha ha.... Ok that was fun. Hmmmm........... Revathi Anand seems to good. Doesn't it? (Hee hee hee) " I really needed the break .. thanks guys for participating in the APRIL fools gag .. I'm still rolling on the floor..

Vc

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one Vc!!
Liked the way you have written it... sounded like fun reading it.

Vc said...

Hello WHO YOU ???

Anonymous said...

Hey Vc,

Cool, funny good try! lol

Vc said...

:) Vc is da Best !!!

Veerapathiran said...

hope this idea is not copy righted..i just did the same thing (yep including the name revathy!)for one my friends and sent the mail to groups..expecting a flood of mails during the weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I am a bit disappointed, as you are using my photo..without even asking me, also you changed my name...Not fair...Who the H*** you are... You Owe me a appology..
And BTW is anad Handsome?

Very Angry
Bhuvana

Vc said...

OOPS (Vc wipes his brow), I am extremely sorry Bhuvana . No Anand is already engaged to Revathi but I'm free (Vc combs his hair and uses Joey's line... What's up!!)

And i love people who try to make a fool of me ... :)
Keep trying guys....uahhauahha hahh ahh hah ahh ( Ravana's laughter )

Anonymous said...

Atlease We Tried...But No One CAn Beat You...

Sripada

Anonymous said...

Sleeping????????????????

Vc said...

OOh well I was. . hey i have been fooled 3 times dude and mostly by hmm hmm's .. :(

Enigma said...

now i knwo wht all u do. wait till u find one more vc like u in some one :P