Wednesday, September 29

The Conversation:

Location: The BMTC bus Time 8:30am The Characters: The cute Girl and her BF, the Dude and of course Big nose (ears) Vc So there I was seated comfortably, reading THE DAVINCI CODE and these 2 hop on , and hang out, literally, right next to my seat. * Please note that the dialogues are as is ...Nothing has been made up. An overview of the characters: The Cute Chamiya: Age 17, well manicured fingers, silver nail polish, Height 5 ft 1 inch, amazing earrings( similar to my granny's studded one), Colored her hair recently and goes to the Parlor twice a Day Uff. (Damn I don't remember her name, and didn’t even offer her my seat. Bad manners Vc.). The Dude : Studying Bsc , Bade baap ka Beta ( Nike shoes ) , Dumb as a Door nail and desperate .Would do anything for his GF .( Majnoo ) Action : Chamiya : Hey do you know Vini ? Dude: Who ? My college ? C : Yes . Dude : Which Branch ?( Acts as if deep in thought) Oh Vini , Yeah I know her . Why ? C:( Gives a Sly smile) ( I catch C checking out my Shirt .... Hello its my Mom's fav color, Pink ...) D: What ? C: I heard that you and her ... D: Who told you .. see that is all you do .. jumping to conclusions , Making assumptions. C: Yeah. So tell me about her. D: Bull Sh*** What! She was in our group and she used to talk to me. Everyone makes a big issue out of it. C: Why are you so nervous ? (By this time I am all ears, hook, line and sinker....) D: (Quickly changes the subject) So when are you treating me? C: When you go to New Zealand. D: Naah I don't wanna go . India is the Best. C: So can I ask your sister about Vini ? (Damn she is good..) D: Sure, go on call her. (Pause, Shakes his head) Bull sh** you cannot project somebody's personality like that (I have no idea what he was talking about. In fact he used the same sentence 4 times. ) C: So can I come to your college? D: Sure , Bunking classes today ? C:Yes . I want to meet Vini and maybe you both can become friends again. D: Stop that . My friends made fun of me and I screwed them. C: So will you screw me ? (I think I almost fell off the seat …) D: I almost slapped her in front of the class, I even asked her not to talk to me. C: Papa. I feel sorry for her. Silence. C: So tell me about you and her, what happened? We still have a long way to travel. Time pass hoga. D: (Tries to change the subject) Want the music cd's ? ( Takes out a few) C: Hmm Not today. D: Nice hair Color . C Thanks . Silence as the Conductor does his rounds …. D: Catch you in the evening. Bye(reluctantly gets down.) C: Bye... Big nose closes the book having read 4 lines in 30 mins. Smiles ... Life...hah ..

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...just couldnt stop reading...
just tell us what happened after the dude got down !!
Go on...its ur own blog..share it..did she stare at u again ? did tyres screech and sparks fly ? was it starry or did u see stars all around? ;)

PI :)

Anonymous said...

Veeee for GOD's sake stop poking your nose and ears everywhere..no wonder your nose is getting longer by the day... AND moral of the story...Guys are all the same..che..:))
Deepa

Vc said...

Thank you and Nothing Happened !! Duh ..

She was 17 for God's sake .I bet she did'nt even know the capital of New Zealand.
She kept looking out the window , trying to catch a glimpse of her BF . hah .

And hello " D" you can close your eyes , plug your nose but stop listening ? Maybe you can enlighten me as to how that could be done .

Most conversations are simply monologues delivered in the presence of a witness. ~Margaret Millar

Anonymous said...

Bad luck Vc !
You should read 'Meeting People' again :)

Anonymous said...

Hey VC I dont blame you at all.... for evesdropping!Now how can someone possibbly stop being themselves.......:))

Vc said...

PJ .. Was that a Complaint or a compliment ????

Karthik CS said...

thut nan ***..
very very byaaD.. why do you wanna squeez ears in someone else's conv.. But you did great job by sharing it. eeeee

Wonderful conv.. some doubts ..

1. Does VC travel in BMTC
2. Does Dude.. baDe baap ka bETa travel in BMTC ?
3. Does VC get up so early to travel at 8:30 AM
4. What was C wearing ? err.. why for me ... any way once asked.. cant be taken back..

Anonymous said...

Dude... did you get down at the correct stop... Or.. was it a la HMTBus-Banaswadi story again?! ;-)

-Ansu

Vc said...

Lo Karthik,

Addu Doda kathe maga,

Starts off with me and my friend exchanging vehicles( Papa he wanted to impress his college mates,hmm hmm, with my new bike).

Company Meeting at the Leela Palace, so many Chicks so few pick up lines ( Kaal me baby isn't working either).

Lost his vehicle key :( .

After the Party ,my office colleague dropped me halfway .Had to catch an auto , 1 and a half kodi andha, auto driver .Uff . Dubba auto.

Went home at 11pm, Mummy full dishum dishum.

So early morning had to travel by BMTC bus, actually had to start off at 7.30am (3 different buses. Full Time pass)

So that's how I was in that particular bus, all set for action :).

Answer to Does baDe baap ka bETa travel in BMTC ?
Of course , Gf beku andre Bus nalli hogle beku , alva .

Vc was wearing pink Shirt, looking full decent for once :)

Any more questions ? Watch out for my next article :)

"My Experiences with Leela" .

Vc said...

Lo Kulla Anand,

I did get down at the Correct Bus-stop.
And please not the Banaswadi episode .Grr.

Regards
Vc

Anonymous said...

Hey Anand I need to know know abt the banaswadi incident..pls pls pls....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee
Deepa(ppst if you do I could tell you Vee's latest exploits at i2)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee.. Anytime! Well, that's the funniest... err, one of the many funniest incidents about Veeceecee. ;-)

So, where are you treating me Veecee? *grin*

Hmm... latest exploits!? Sure... sounds interesting.

-Ansu

Vc said...

Lo Anand , Yako beka Karchige...

Anonymous said...

Beda... Don't question my written capabilities...

Vc said...

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . Anand Bedaaaaaaaaa...

Vc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karthik CS said...

ayyo raama.. deepa/ anand what ever you say .. say it to the whole world ok ?

Vc said...

Nothing to it ... ( Me afraid that the Oil and Soap Factory dude, Anand would now be putting Uppu and Kara to it.)

Karthik CS said...

Thanks VC for providing hints to Anand for where to put uppu khara ..