Friday, September 10

Vc tries "Stand up comedy"

3 scientists were selected to do research on " Why and how many people get up at midnight" ? After 2 months , they submit their report, with the following results. The 1st says 5 % get up at midnight to drink water . The 2nd says 5 % get up at midnight to flip their pillows . The 3rd says 5 % get up at midnight to attend nature's call . Fair enough. But these guys have accounted for 15% what about the other remaining 85% Well the other 85 % get up at midnight and go to their respective homes ..... So when i ask the question "What do you do after lunch?" The answers I get are ,, I go have a smoke , I go for a walk , I do this, I do that , and I would go duhh.. "Well guys after lunch I go and wash my hands". Weird People I have a friend who starts the conversation with the line : " Aur batha Vc Baal aur Bacche kaise hai !! "and I retaliate ..". Sab teek hai, thu batha , Teri biwi aur mere bacche kaise hai ". My friend was complaining about Spam mails....Wow I never get any , well maybe because all the mails originate from me :) . Satish , my office colleague, likes to drink lemon Tea . Big deal you say.Well it is , Lemon tea is 2 spoons Amrutangan in hot water .

No comments: