Thursday, September 2

A thank you note

Dear sister Vidya, Thank you for sending the Huge Cadbury gift hamper ( 10 chocolates) , the Greeting and the Rakhi . Well i was expecting a Ferrari but you can always send one for my birthday .Psst you know how i love the color Black . So yesterday night, I go to my room and what do I see, torn bits of gift wrapping , Blue Dart Express, a greeting Card and a Box of Chocolates.... I fear the worst. My first impression was that Jenny had sent something to our residential address , so I check the from address, Conneticut ,USA . Ufff that was a close call . Mom comes in and informs me that the package came in this evening and as it was from you , she opened it . I have a few chocolates here, sharing it with my office colleagues. Hmm Hmm yummy , long time since I ate Diary milk .. Thanks once again .. May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. And rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand. Regards Vc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear brother vinod,
i am glad you liked the choclates and the rakhi.
Be a nice good brother and who knows you can buy a ferrari someday:)

keep on blogging!!!

Your sister vidya

Vc said...

Dear sis,

Thank you for the comment . I was always a good Bro .

Regards
Vc3