Thursday, September 9

Vc makes new friends !!

My dear sister Vidya, See i just made a new friend.( Psst i have no idea who he is but his blog is very cool , actually better than mine ) . His articles are so thought provoking and informative unlike mine. :( He even dropped a comment ... "Wow, amazing pic. Can I use it? I don't post many pics on my blog http://usctrojan98.blogspot.com/ but came across yours and thought this one is an awesome pic! Had fun browsing your blog, btw. " He seems to be a cricket buff maybe he knows how to play chess. Just can't seem to find a worthy opponent these days... Damn where are all the Russians hiding? Your Good for Nothing Bro Vc

3 comments:

RPM said...

Are you being sarcastic about my posts being 'thought provoking'?

In any case, I'll welcome a compliment - sarcastic or not :-) Thanks!

Hope you liked it really and keep visiting. Yes, I am a cricket buff, but I like most sports in general. Being here in the US, I have started loving football - college and pro. Love it.

But of course, the passion is cricket. As you would sense from my posts.

Vc said...

RPM,

Dude i am never sarcastic..'Mean' all the time but never 'Sarcastic'( psst..i have no idea what sarcastic is ;) ).

Seriously some of your articles are very good. Don't be suprised if you see them on my blog .Hahahahaaa

Regards
Vc

RPM said...

Thanks sincerely then! :-)

And no, I am not an American who loves cricket. I am an Indian in America, who can't stop following cricket :-)

Too bad my boys are disappointing me nowadays :-)