Friday, September 17

There is nothing so unnatural as the commonplace.

Do you believe in Intution, the 7th sense ? Well on Monday I met an old school mate .. Smitha . I could not recall her name at that moment but i knew she had a lil sister and one of her best friends in those days was Malavika. Yesterday at the Traffic signal , I'm humming the Karz theme, trying to solve the MARs puzzle and a car stops next to me . The passenger rolls down the window . I thought they were lost and wanted directions . And lo ! this aunty looks at me and says " Vinod , Hi ! It's me Malavika " , I'm shocked , surprised and flabbergasted . I give her my 1000 $ smile and say Hi and we chit chat for 22 seconds. It seems she's happily married and her younger brother works for a software company . She was aspiring to be a Doctor wonder what happened . Malavika Chatterjee ,a Bengali girl , she used to come over to our place and pester me for my Maths homework and then would hang around and chat with my Mom and sis. ...Man how the years fly......... Hey Vidya , she says Hi to you ......

No comments: