Friday, June 10

Coming Soon...Vee Cee reveals it all ..

Now that Dee is no more..( sniff sniff) I get to write about how I pulled off the greatest prank of the year and lots more !! She crossed a few lines and stepped on a few toes.. Now she will face the ..drums rolling... Wrath of VC Download Tatu: How soon is now Check the lyrics..too good... I am the son and the heir Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar I am the son and heir Of nothing in particular You shut your mouth How can you say I go about things the wrong way I am human and I need to be loved Just like everybody else does There's a club if you'd like to go you Could meet somebody who really loves you So you go, and you stand on your own and You leave on your own and you go home, And you cry and you want to die.

13 comments:

Prashanth said...

Hey Vee
Don't tell mee
That good old Dee
Has left your companee

Vc said...

How do you do that?
All i could come up with was :

Hey SPee

Kirthi said...

Hey Spee,
Don't u see,
That poor li'l dee,
was bullied by vcee.

Vc said...

Yo ! u should see Dee,
She's three times that of Bee,
So you See,
I tell her PoDee.

Kirthi said...

I'd love the lyrics to be like this:
There's a club: its something like a mace,
I need to keep it with me just in case,
It comes in handy when I need u to know,
That u should pack ur bags immediately and go.

Kirthi said...

If u ask me,
I have seen dee,
She is not like bee,
And is pretty pretty.

Vc said...

This is fun , pushing Dee ,
Who am I kidding, you'll never let mee.
But you See,
She's no more in my companee.

Kirthi said...

What u have written is utter doggerel,
None would appreciate it, save the roadside mongrel,
Yep the one with the obstinately crooked tail u know,
U guessed right, his name is also bruno!

Prashanth said...

Omigod, what have I started here?

SP shakes his head.

aniket said...

hey Vc
I'd like you to see
how the mysteree
regarding the ur blog turns out to bee.

ok my rhyme sucks but, ya some cool poems here.
btw the mystery probly will be revealed in one of ma posts

Anonymous said...

great song~!! i like tatu....

Vc said...

Yep Niki Tatu rocks.. I love her 30 min song...

Aniket dude.. looking forward to your post..

SP : What have you unlocked ?

Kk.. hmm hmm.. bow bowwwwwwwww..

Veerapathiran said...

spread the virus :-)
http://veeras.blogspot.com/2005/06/spreading-virus.html