Wednesday, June 29

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to ..................... Events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order the continuous thread of revelation. ~Eudora Welty A lot of friends moving on.. I don't want a lot for Christmas There's just one thing I need I don't care about presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true... All I want for Christmas Is you... Mariah Carey ..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of bakwaas lyrics do u put on ur blog?..u can spend that time on making ur resume

Anonymous said...

Ssssssssssssh .. What C*** is this ? U r not the boss of me. I want to go to Libya.

Anonymous said...

Hahhahah!! Oooh at last somebody scolding Vc.
Oh and there are months to go before christmas.

Anonymous said...

hello that's me. I am experimenting.

Vc

Self Writeous said...

Was C*** meant to be interpreted as CUSS?

Vc said...

eh NO it meant Cr@p !!

I'm not myself thesedays.. see no typos...

Anonymous said...

lo Libyage hogi yen madthiyo, alli channagiro hudigru sigalla kano..sari yenadru madko

Vc said...

No No hmm I want to go to Venezuela.

Kirthi said...

No Vc wants to go to the bora-bora islands for drinking turtle soup.

Vc said...

eeeeeeeeew .. do they serve that with Oysters and shrimp .. double eeeeeeeew.