Friday, June 3

More C and V

When I was little, my grandfather used to make me stand in a closet for 5 minutes without moving. He said it was elevator practice. Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do? I got a dog and named him 'Stay'. Now, I say "Come here, Stay!" After a while the dog went insane and wouldn't move at all. The otherday I downloaded a 63 Mb , 64 min mp3 file which said " Jennifer Lopez _Full Album" . I thought It was the latest Jenny Album. Yipeeee... Alas ! it turned out to be a lecture on US and Russian Intelligence Satellites , mainly on the SAFE program . It had lots of War stories/ how not to tap a fiber optic cable/Tapping Phone calls /Voice recognition Programs and other miscellaneous stuff. In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a woman in Germany. She said, "cut it out!"

9 comments:

Kirthi said...

I guess u wrote only the 5th one :)

Vc said...

Ofcourse .. I did.. I mean I'm the only one who calls her Jenny..Vc blushes...

but you have to agree ..the rest were hilarious ....

Kirthi said...

Not as hilarious as what is happening on your men-women post!!

Vc said...

wonder who the Anony people are ..

Kirthi said...

U haven't lost it and You never can!! I mean I loved the way you wrote that peanut thing!!

Vc said...

Which one ? Peanuts ?

Please reflush my mind...

Anonymous said...

fflush(stdin)

Vc said...

OK who is this spamming my blog ?

areh samne tho aaaoo ..

Anonymous said...

This is a sure way to avert not at all a bar. [url=http://paydayloansdepr.co.uk]instant loans uk[/url] In the achievement assets are not in your a reckoning of on the due you know what you are getting yourself into.