Tuesday, June 21

My Book

5 years from now,when I sit down to write my novel ( ok I'll give you 2 minutes to laugh ) ... .... grr. grrr Vc swears in his mother tongue.... sorry lost my train of thought.. Here's what I'll do .. ..

Chapter 1: start of with a dark stormy night..Castle.... explain a lot of stuff about who is inside.. Russian actress.. Mafia... and in the last line of the chapter.. you'll find the hero on the branch of the mango tree .. waiting for the watch dogs to fall asleep. ( Its raining so they can't smell him ...and ofcourse he sprayed himself with anti-Dog deodorant duh!! ).

Chapter 2 : Everything you wanted to know about the hero...and then I take you back to the castle , night.. rain .. Boooom .. he's struck by lightning and falls down, to be torn apart by the dobermans... ( uahahhahaha The reader would then jump out of his chair and exclaim : " what the ..... ")

Chapter 3: No No .. go read the book ..

7 comments:

Tipsy Topsy said...

I am soooo dying to read the book :P

Vc said...

Don't you dare die , young lady..

I still have to give the characters names.. will include an Indian.. Bangalore .. Hinduism...treasure.. Vedas...Las Vegas ...

Prashanth said...

Any 0.5 Mangalore-ians in it? :p

Kirthi said...

Ooh I can't wait for this best seller (Of course only on Pluto's moon and the local mental assylum)
U know what?? Write a parody, U have the talent for it and a gr8 sense of humor.

Vc said...

0.5 Mangaloreans hmm and Hello its going to be a bestseller .. Hah!!

Anonymous said...

great stuff Dude....i'd definitely read it if u gift me!!!

Vc said...

eh .. sure .. but who do i address it to ?