Monday, June 6

R&B ,Thunderstorms and Rs 99.

Book review: Sea leopard by Craig Thomas. "Sea Leopard" refers to a revolutionary cloaking device that makes submarines immune from detection.The Royal Navy's submarine Proetus has been fitted with the latest anti-sonar electronics called Leopard and is sent on a top secret mission. The Russians are very aware of the sub and the threat that it poses.. so what do they do ?? Simple, Kidnap the Proetus ....hah!! You must read Firefox by the same author... another thriller in which the Amercians steal a MiG-31, NATO code-name 'Firefox' , which is invisible to RADAR. " Day after tomorrow " Now why did I take a year to watch this film ? Must watch again. Superb effects. Broke my collar bone .. Nothing much... I was dropping Mom off at my aunt's place ... did a zig zag , imitated Valentino Rosi and the pretty girl at the bus-stop had nothing what-so-ever to do with it . Mom ,who was using my right shoulder as support .. suddenly did the Captain Spock thing ( its a Star Trek funda.. Captain Spock clamps on the victim's collar bone and the victim falls down unconscious) and I felt a 110 volt power surge thru my shoulder.All she said was " so why were u dancing on the main road ? " Hah moms... Went shopping with my cousin and Bil . Commercial Street . Haiiiii.. so many hmmmmmm's . Stores to check out on Commercial Street: Dollar Store .. yep that's what it was called.. Hey Vidya .. Remember all those Shampoos , moisturizer and conditioners you sent in January .. well we get them here for Rs 99. Uhahahahaaa want me to send some .. uahahha ahhaha .... the store had lots of US maal .. pickles ,chocolates and kids stuff.. must visit again .. The Khadi Bandaar : Amazing place it's stuffed with so many different types of cotton materials, even the salesboy had a difficult time getting what I specified. I always wonder why people don't buy traditional Khadi materials ? Right now I'm listening to R&B.. Blackeyedpeas :Don't FUNK with my heart Nelly : Shake your tail feathers Gwen Stefani: Hollaback Girl Snoop Dogg : Drop it like its Hot

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey did you really hurt urself or is it one of your wild trips down the exaggeration lane?

Of course I buy khadi. Love the feel.

The black eyed peas video is funny with that witch doctor fellow performing voodoo on the other guys :)

--kk

Vc said...

yeah that video rocks...

I think I'm coming down with "something"...cold..sore throat... zzzzz...

Anonymous said...

Now I know why u r in ur 'can I bite u moods'. Maybe you should have a hot cuppa tea. :)Don't try to shoot it down with tablets it gets aggravated.
--KK

Vc said...

sssssssssh please don't remind me of that "can i bite you " episode..

sssssssssh... vc goes back to sleeping on his keyboard....z.zz.zzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real "Very Cool" please wake up?
I repeat, will the real "Very Cool" please wake up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Vc said...

Ba na nas .. moveover Jenny.. Gwen Stefani rocks... check out her latest hit ..

http://www.latest-hits.com/index.php?action=file&id=366&PHPSESSID=5e72c911ed30e1b9787c768d37edc8e8

Ba na nas ......

We say the cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. Evaporation gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.

Anonymous said...

I say,
This looks like a job for Vee
So everybody just follow vee
As we need a li'l controverCee
And it feels so empty without Vee

Vc said...

Houston we have a winner .. :) You are really good...

( Vc acts as if he knows Anony .. )